Friday, December 21, 2012

Busy bee for the Christmas weekend

I rarely love Friday because I work EVERY Saturday. So whenever Friday came, it will just be like another Thursday for me.

But today, I am totally in love with Friday. Its gonna be a very long weekend....

We had planned for a trip to Jakarta and Bandung over the weekend but due to unforeseen circumstances and the Nenek nagging at us to not bring Nyla along. We cancel the trip. We burnt our air asia ticket. Lucky we got the ticket during the promotion period. Heart Pain

And so during lunch time, I briefly scribble  'Things to do'. It gets longer that I have expected.
  1. Drill Nyla's book shelves.
  2. Make over Nyla's room.
  3. Organise all her toys and put away the 'baby' toys to give away. She's now into main masak masak.
  4. Colour code my clothes in the Master wardrobe.
  5. Throw away shoes yang cannot make it already, so the shoe shelves outside our house look a little senonoh.
  6. Vacuum pack and put away all my maternity clothes. (Yes my maternity clothes are still in the Master wardrobe). Too sayang to give away, who knows Ny TERdapat adik ker.
  7. Put away all baju that no longer fits and put it on ebay.
  8. Clean Ny's wardrobe and clear all her clothes and shoes that no longer fits.
  9. Buy table and chair for Ny's room.
  10. Wall mount the flat TV in the Master bedroom. We've move into lulu for more than a year and the TV is still in the store waiting to be hang.
I have actually 18 bullet point on the receipt which I have scribble these on. Tapi kita type 10 ajer lah, and I have so many jemputan on Saturday and Sunday... I love nasi orang kawin....

Ok lah, nak log off. Have a good weekend.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com