Thursday, January 20, 2011

Running it ol skol

 I received email on the volkswagen van.

The vintage volkswagen was a head turner, pple honk at us, some videoed, and some snapped pictures, and all these are done by strangers that we passed by along the TPE. We sewa-ed it from Vintage wedding cars.

The 'Dah Halal' was tak taken from here. Templates semua curik sini. Letter from A to Z. I recommended you guys to laminate the letters den use double sided tape to secure the letters so that it wont keep flapping while you had ur magical ride.
The idea of Just Married decal was actually derieved from ebay. Price boleh lah tahan, tapi kalau nak order from ebay memang tak sempat, so I engaged my signange contractor from work.

The art work, you need to do it urself. If u lembab in photoshop, use powerpoint pun boleh den save it as jpeg or PDF. Do ur own design. Mine was simple sebab last minute giler babi.
If korang interested, email Signplace, signplace@pacific.net.sg look for Mr Jerry Ng.
Tell them 'ur a fren of Fei' (I swear I dun get commission) and you want to order the decal I did for my wedding car.
Signplace
61 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 #02-14
Shun Li Industrial Park
Singapore 417943
Office phone: 6547-4567

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com