Monday, August 02, 2010

Hari ini hari malas

The weather is lovely today... eehh wait its 1am...let me amend the sentence, the weather was lovely yesterday... since the gals bail out for jejak kasih, I continued my beauty sleep.. the AGMs the day before was a pain in the ass, and I welcome all the extra hours of sleep I could grab... ok enuff nonsense...

Since the day was lovely, I just stay in bed and watch the whole 3rd season of gossip girls... I suka suka suka nah sangat... I cant wait for September to come for the 4th... and I also managed to do some stupid stuffs for the wedding..... Tuns was working the morning shift and when he called and found dat I was doing some stupid template, he was glad.. He knew by doing all this things can calm me down, he knew its therapeutics. Its help with my anxiety disorder... dats wat he said... tapi I bukan giler eh.... Tu sebab orang tua tua nasihat jangan tunang lama lama sangat... or kalau dah tunang jgn selalu jumpa... nanti asyik gaduh jer... sikit sikit nak merajuk sikit sikit nak ungkit, benda kecik pun boleh jadi besar.... Angin betol... I yang angin.. The tuns have good weather forecast in his head, I'm grateful for that. Insyallah lepas kawin, lepas dapat benda yg di idam idam kan... hahahaha... I'm actually laughing when I'm typing this..... reda lah angin kau tu fei, quote and unquote by a good fren...

Fei... Fei... nampak sangat kau freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com