Saturday, February 12, 2011

Still talking about wedding

I've been a wife for about 1 and a half month and I'm still talking about my wedding. But there are alot of stuffs that I wanna share and hope that it will be useful to all bride to be.

I bukkannya nak menunjuk nunjuk but I just wanna share as I believe that I managed to get a few 'good' deals. Buat kerja kawin ni pakai banyak duit, sampai boleh botak rambut, so kalau kita ader 'lubang' for better deal kan lagi bagus kita share share. Jangan lokek.

People might say wah budget besar. No girl no girl!!! My caterer charge $8.50 per head. Mana nak carik price gitu. Skarang semua $10 per head ker atas. And that tentage trust me it cost less than $3,000. So its really a 'within the budget' wedding.

Yang buat majlis meriah is actually the guest, the turn outs, the sedara. Kalau jorang kecoh, kecoh lah majlis tu.
And the entertainment, Sri gemilang rocks.

Will post more on wedding stuffs ok.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com