Monday, February 14, 2011

The Real Rockstar on Valentines

We dont celebrate Valentine's Day, as quoted by him last nigt. 'Hari Hari Hari kekasih' 
And since this year is the first year we will be celebrating as husband and wife, I'm gonna make it a little different.

Happy Hari Kekasih, Mr Husband. I'll be waiting for you at home once ur back from work with a cup of milo. ;p
I can't stop thanking you enought for loving me. I promise to love you too.
p/s: He cants stop talking abt IronMaiden's jet that he personally witnessed landed in Sinapore yesterday.  He asked me to upload his picture in the blog. Show Off!!!

Enjoy ur rock concert with the real rock star tomorrow baby.

Wednesday is my turn with the Deftones. Cant Wait.

Have a blast Monday everyone.
xoxo, Fei and Adi

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com