Monday, December 27, 2010

Kalau badan blue black, dun give me the 'kesiankan I' face

The tuns posted this on his facebook wall. 


Suhardi Taib time to skate and create tommorow at 11am at orchard ION....Lets GO!!!!

3 hours ago ·  ·

  • Ridzwan Wan, Ratnor Nuri and Rokman Zaman like this.


Orang ader lah busy nak mams. Member nk gi skate lagi. Pukul 11 pagi pulak tu. I ask him to send the barang dulang to me on Wednesday, 2pm, dia cakap 'Tgk lah kalau boleh bangun yang' , tapi kalau go skate kul 7 pagi pun member sanggup. Now hes behaving like a 19 years old rather than a 29 years old man. 

Takper, mood I tgh baik. I dun want to invite any negative ions around me. So tak nk marah marah this week. Kiter kasi dia chance. Next week onwards, I nk sembunyikam his skateboards. All 4 of it. 

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com